Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goodbye, My Love

After a wondrous relationship of almost 14 months, I bid you now, farewell.


Boots, my fabulous riding boots that I got from Harajuku. It took me a while to make you mine. I used to think that it was a steep purchase, but even Sunil said you look cool. You have accompanied me on dates and across the continents. You have been my favorite footwear and are my first pair of boots that I have worn out. Although rugged and torn, I was not willing to part with you... not until I have found another gorgeous pair of riding boots that could match in style and comfort... not to mention a pair that I could afford. Sad to say, I cannot bring you back with me. Don't be sad, you will not be alone in your final journey. Suzanne has a pair of boots that have served her well too.

With a tear in the eye, goodbye...

No comments: