Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ow---------yeow-------ch!

I could barely move.
I can't take off my clothes to shower.
I can't raise my arms.
All I can do is just lay down and whale around.

My sis' apartment is great.
It would be super if someone could turn the thermostat up.
I snuggle in bed and baby my jet-lag.
The morning passed,
My body still aches.
Running to across the terminal at Chicago sure turned me into a flake.

I find my way to the library and the grocery store,
My memory of this place has not faded at all.
Before another nap to nurse the body pain,
I got myself some ingredients for baking,
and managed to fry my Mac charger.
I guess I have to be content with a PC.

Ouch and yeowch is all I can say,
After rubbing analgesic cream it still is the same.
I need to start baking,
and call a few people...
I need to pack again later
for my brother awaits at Birmingham tomorrow.

Is this a poem?
This definitely does not rhyme.
I am in pain so I will try this sometime again.

No comments: