Thursday, December 11, 2008

Turning Violent... (grr...)

Being a moody person is only half of the description about me. The other half is that I am a highly-stressed walking time bomb. My crazy antics are just mini let-gos that stabilizes the internal madness; otherwise, this bunny might just explode and landing her in an asylum.

I found out that sugar does wonders. And since I have not been having sugar since the beginning of the month... it is war between my Jekyll and Hyde in the pressured times of the Finals week.

How could it be possible to avoid sweets at this time of the year? Christmas is just around the corner and it is a season of baked goods galore. There are bursts of parties here and there and sugar, candy, cakes, and cookies are the main spread. Great... just great!

I had a plan on steps to complete my semester while trying to maintain composure and to wrap it up well. It is a wonder that with the heavy course load and lifestyle I am able to maintain a good grade. (I wonder why does it matter so much? Well, I know the reasons... I am just a very disturbed person with the expectations I set for myself based on my role and identity I walk with.) My outburst on Facebook has brought out the good souls of this season. Although I can't do anything more, I just hope that the damage will be minimum. I am stressed out enough with an elective class that I think, due to the miscommunication in grading choice, is already screwing me over.

Anyways, I am done. I am free! Well, technically, I still have lots to sort out in my personal and financial side of things. Nevertheless, I am glad that I can now start to enjoy the season and let the excitement that leads to my Christmas break build up now.

The no-sweets diet is not really working when I substitute my stress-binge eating with food like cheese and sausages. *Sigh* I went to the opposite polar and started stuffing myself with high-sodium foods. Believe it or not, last night I had my first instant noodle since, possibly, summer! That made my instant noodle break lasted for more than 3 months. Imagine that!

No comments: