Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Outburst

I can't believe it is already the end of Wednesday. Where did my week go? Where did September go? I have been plowing forward with my head buried in the semester madness that I hardly have time to breathe. Yes, I am whining and complaining; however, it is not in bitter or negative connotations. I just wished I had more time and need not worry about money so that I can give my best in everything I do.

I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. It is rather overwhelming but it is my passion. I guess what I want is for people to give me a little credit that I am doing my best. I know it seems self-centered and that I crave for attention. I little pat on the back saying, "You are working so hard. Keep up the good work. I have faith in you that you would do good." I would like some of that in the physical realm of human beings, but knowing mankind, it is better for me to look up and ahead for it instead. I guess I am like a dog; a rub on the head and throwing me a treat for being good would be nice.

Maybe I am just being a big wuss. Maybe I just need to plan my time better. So... I am not that special. Time to stop the whining and just keep swimming.

Negatives chi aside, I am having fun with my class of boys I am observing. I get to hang around 15 really adorable 5th graders every Tuesday and Thursday. I can't wait to start teaching. It is the energy in the classroom that fuels the passion. I have been to Westminster Christian School twice now and simply love it. I guess I would use this as my oasis. The other course requirement I am looking forward to is for my time with my 3rd-grade reading buddy at Gifford School beginning next week.

I look forward to Fall break as it would give me time to catch up with all the work I am supposed to do... but before that, there is Mid-term.... WHOOPPIE!!!!

No comments: