Monday, August 25, 2008

BLISS

Bed and a bath is what I need right now. I am a little famished but my appetite seems not to agree. Time is a limiting factor; thus, candy is the best option available at this moment.
Last weekend was a HUGE treat for me in the many aspects that pull the strings of this simple being.
I am so tired, but am perfectly happy and content. Although reckless and a little irresponsible, I feel almost invincible and ready to take on whatever madness that will be thrown at me.
Somehow every little thing snowballed into nothing but a sweet experience. Taking things at face value, although it might be silly for me to think that way, but it sure feels like there is something there.
Smiling right from the bottom of my heart, I am glad that things worked out the way they did and my weekend will be cherished for a lifetime.
(*^_^*)

No comments: