Saturday, August 2, 2008

Girls' Day Out

Even though I was not able to be at the wedding of my choice, my future-roommie-to-be invited me to accompany to her friend's wedding with two other of our common close friends. Nemma, Preeti, Colleen and I were all glammed up in the morning, jumped into Colleen's Volkswagen, and sped up north to the wedding. It was a simple and beautiful wedding with a very homely touch. I loved the bubbles most and think that having guest blow bubbles as the newly weds leave the church is much prettier and less to clean up after.

After the wedding, we came back to the neighborhood and hung out at the riverside. We had a fun dinner and saw Preeti off at the train station. It was a fun day as I got to get out, went for a car ride, saw a Nichiren (Japanese Buddhist Sect) site and a mosque, enjoyed a day out in the sun, and had a wonderful dinner after. We took loads of pictures and instead of me doing all the talking, let the pictures tell you of the fun we had.

*click on the picture for the album*

No comments: