Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hang the Plan

One of the fun advantages of being a student is that we get long holidays; however, since technically I am not a traditional student, do I still have that privellege?

I want a break. It is not a "must have," but it is more like a "it would be nice to have." Thus, I am asking for a luxury.

**** (>_<) ****

I am rather tired and sleepy right now my brain is hardly able to focus. This not a complaint. It is just that things are taking a spin off the tangen from the initial plan for this week, and it is good. It seems that I might not be spending all my time at Financial Aid this week as planned.

Yesterday, I was running errands around campus in the morning and had my interview with the Education Department. Since there was not much work at Financial Aid, I took the day off and accompanied N and her sis to the mall to get stuff to help the lil sis start college. We finished up our trip to the mall with a scrumptious late lunch. I settled some bills online when we got back and took a nap since I had a long day on Sunday. When I got up, N's sis, C and I went to watch "Mama Mia!" Ooh! What a wonderful movie! I enjoyed every bit of it. The movie finished past midnight and we picked N up to do some shopping at Woodman's until 1:30am.

Today will be a treat for me. STF will be visiting today and we will catch up later this afternoon. If I can be excused, I'll be the buffer-man between the sisters as they head out to downtown Chicago tomorrow. Hmm, I still need to find time in between to pack and move as I am expected to check out of Ohio on Thursday. Now, how will I be able to juggle that with a full day of work on the same day?

The rest of the original plan is for me to stick around orientation week. It seems like an interesting schedule. (click for details) Since I am not a traditional student, I am not obligated to join; however, since it would be the busiest time for campus administration, I'd be helping out Financial Aid. Nevertheless, I have something up my sleeve. (Teeheehee... Muahahaa....)

As for now, I hope that everything works out fine, if not better.

No comments: