Saturday, August 2, 2008

Congratulations, Mark and Ruth! May happiness be with you!

Mark and Ruth will tie the knot today. Two of my closest and dearest friends will be united under the sanctity of marriage and begin a new chapter of life together. How I wished I could be there. I made plans to fly to Indonesia before starting at Judson, but plans just did not work out and my course started earlier than expected. Although not physically there, guys know that I will am holding you in my heart today and always.

I will still remember the day when they started dating. It was right after Valentine's Day 2005 when I wanted to share of my new boyfriend with Ruth. "Hey Ruth, guess what? I have a boyfriend." "Yeah, me too!" We were giggling like little girls. Oh Ruth, I am glad that everything worked out in the grace and perfection of our God who love us so much. I remember teasing Mark since he entered TCU and have never really stop teasing him. Throughout the years, Mark and Ruth make a sweet couple and I know all of us who know them are very happy for them. We knew this day will come and will be praying for their happiness always.

All My Happiness Goes Out To You--Nicholas Gordon

All my happiness goes out to you:
Pride and pleasure, joy, sweet tears, and love!
Reason, hope, and faith together move
In harmony to bless all that you do.

Let this beginning be the golden dawn
At which all dew-drenched nature sings its glory!
Now should the darkness shrouding every story
Dim the blue-eyed beauty of this morn.

More of life will come than you can hold:
A flood no mortal witness can withstand.
Rest, then, within a quiet, gentle hand,
Knowing where love is as you grow old.

Congratulations, Mark and Ruth!
ご結婚おめでとうございます。これからずっとお幸せたくさんありますようにお祈りします。

No comments: