Friday, June 20, 2008

Afternoon At Woodfields

It was around 11am when I was awaken by the sounds of visitors looking at my room. "Man! What are they doing? I am still in bed!" I thought. I was up till 4:30 accompanying Minga in front of the TV watching 2 movies as she worked on her filing.

Nevertheless, my almost work-free weekend was made fun as I went to the mall with SunKyung, my summer roomie. We drove about 40 minutes to one of the largest mall in Chicagoland. Summer sales were happening everywhere. I was not really in the mood for clothes, but had a harvest of bath items and toiletries, my Starbucks Chicago City Mug, and feasting my palate on ColdStone's Strawberry Blonde.

I was planning to head downtown tomorrow but the muggy weather worries me. It would be nice to spend a day out visiting museums and the park... hmm, let's see what the weather brings in the next few hours. At the meantime, I seriously need to get some reading done.

No comments: