Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Full Week

It has been a LONG while now since I had a a packed week's schedule penciled out in my organizer. Well, given fairness to the monotony of work, there isn't really much to put in my schedule apart from client meetings and candidate interviews, oh yes... and the occasional training. But I am talking about a week of events that I have to be present because I want to (and have to). This week gave me a flashback of what it means to be a student again.

MONDAY Grocery shopping and running personal errands
TUESDAY Meet Mrs. C for gardening at 9am. Briefing at Plant Operations for Bandits' games for summer
WEDNESDAY Cooking class/English tutoring at North Shore
THURSDAY Gardening with Mrs. C. Meet with Dr. D for Teachers Certification Program
FRIDAY Bandits' game volunteer hours in the evening
SATURDAY Bandits' game volunteer hours in the evening
SUNDAY Church. Bandits' game volunteer hours in the afternoon

My! And this is only summer! I wonder how would my schedule be like once the Fall semester begins? I should really get my class schedule and activities planned out now.

No comments: