Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Month

Wow! A month. I have been here for a month now. Need some time for that fact to sink in. There are days when it feels like I have been here longer than that. Please do not get this wrong, I mean it in a good way. I am settling in just fine. Doing the things that I am doing does help me get into a groove of some sorts. For all you who worry out there, I am moving along just fine. I have made some really good friends here. (Yeah, somehow it is really refreshing and amazing how things turn out to be. I do hope that things will only be better once the semester kicks-in in August.)

Thank you for your prayers. I would deeply appreciate it if you continue to support me in your daily conversations with the Almighty One. I reckon I would be able to complete the voluntary hours for housing, but I would need to start paying the school soon. Please pray that something good would come up soon to help support me in my personal expenses and serve as an income as I pay for tuition in the upcoming months.

No comments: