Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mystery Phone Charge

Someone charged RM5 to my Malaysian Cell Phone number yesterday. I only found out this afternoon when my phone bugged me to charge its battery. I was puzzled because my sister herself suggested that I should just finish up my credits during my week in Japan as they would have expired by May 4. It could not be her... Why RM5? (o_O)?

The notification message regarding the credit charged was soon followed by a message informing me of a missed call 15 minutes later. I did not recognized the number... Who could it be? Thus far, only my sister would reload my card when I reminded her. Mom would not do it. Hmm...

Could it be the ghost of a past trying to contact me? I was tempted to call that number to check but decided not to. If it was important enough, s/he would try again. I am puzzled, a little intrigued, and would like to talk to someone specific about the matter... but am I thinking to much?

No comments: