Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It arrived and everything is intact!

I received a notice from the CPO (Campus Post Office) today about a "big box at the CPO." Finally, the parcel I shipped from Macao the day before I left is here! It was a task transporting my stuff back to Ohio Residence Hall. I brought my backpack and my grocery bag to ease carrying 20kg of my stuff. Unpacking my stuff at the CPO itself and bagging them, I end up carrying my backpack, the grocery bag, another bag from the box itself, and sandwiching my MNG boots between my arms and body. It was definitely a sight to see.

Nonetheless, I am happy that all of my stuff is here... WAIT... I think there are still some stuff at my sisters. Anyways, I am elated that my Starbucks mugs are in good condition. I guess I will spend the afternoon sorting out my room and hopefully get some reading done. Oh yes, I still have to pop by the library before it closes too.

Hmm, I reckon this will be the 2nd last of my expected mail for the coming months. It would be nice to receive some post or care-packages from loved ones.... *HINT* I am not greedy. At this moment, even an email will keep me happy for a week.

1 comment:

Su Anne said...

Got the hint... hehehehe...

Njoy unpacking... while i... preparing for finals : (