Saturday, May 24, 2008

Silence and Indifference... the Death Sentence

It takes two to tango, and a relationship of any kind is a dance. The bond between two person can only exist if a conversation is going on. It is a game of tennis where the ball gets hit back and forth, momentum builds up, a work out, and it brings about benefiting one's health. When one ceases to talk or communicate with the other party, some may think that the ball might just hit a wall and bounce back, but honestly, it doesn't. The ball is hit to the far end of the court, where it just sits there.

Silence could be caused by hurt. Don't flatter yourself too much that you have hurt me and causing me to hate you. Hate is an emotion. It is on the other polar of love or like. Any emotion involves indicates that there is still something going on. No, you had your chance. I feel nothing for you right now. I am indifferent. I don't care. You are just another human being on the face of this earth. I am no longer interested in what happens to you. Whatever you do will not effect me whatsoever anymore.

I thought you were smart enough to figure this out. If you claimed to have know and understand me, you should have just left things as they were. This is not a hat-trick, a rabbit pulled out of nowhere. You were warned. I have no place for wusses who comes back in regret, or rather, I think you are doing this just to ease your conscience. Too late, you are already dead in my books.

Bitter?
I don't think so. I wish you well and all the happiness in the world. You deserve far better, or at least, what you are able to cope with.

No comments: