Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Sunday... but this was wonderful in its own way

Sunday. The Lord's Day. Sabbath. A day of relaxation.
Today, I had a good one.

Church was exceptionally pleasant today. I got up with time to prepare myself and was ready before the pick up time. The worship session was enjoyable and the sermon was great. I met the most pleasant 5th grade boy and was taken out to lunch by 2 wonderful couples. I found a new place that I would love a cuppa or a meal (reasonably priced and serves good bake goods like Pan DeMolde) and they serve the best salad I had thus far in America.

I returned to the dorm and chilled in front of the TV watching the Bring It On movie series. 4 in a row is a little too much, but I have learned much about viciousness among middle, high school, and college girls. I was trying to catch up on my emails and will try to get them done as soon as possible. Although there is much to write, I will call it an early night to break the bad lifestyle of sleeping in the wee hours of the morning and getting up past noon.

I managed to sort some things out over the past week, but seriously, I know I could have done so much more. Discipline, bunny... DISCIPLINE. I had better write out a To-Do-List for the week and hopefully stick to it. I am looking forward to a new course and new opportunities this week. Fingers crossed and prayers said. (*^_ ' *)v

No comments: