Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Congratulations, Graduates!

This will be the first time since 2003 that I am not spending the first week of July in Japan. It will also be the first time that I am not there for the ACTS-es/Summer Graduation at TCU.

Today is the day where my close friends--ChingBoi, Mark, and Seth--from the 4th batch of ACTS-es students complete their journey at TCU and embarks on a new adventure in the next chapter of their lives. Joining them, will be another close friend who went through his share of trials, Feng. How I wished I could have been there to give you my well wishes in person. Seeing the smiles on pictures posted on Facebook at the regular reference site was heartwarming indeed. Many hugs to all of you, students, faculty and staff.


Congratulations on your achievement.
You have worked hard during your years at TCU. I am very proud of you. As you step into a new chapter in life, I pray that you will remember the blessings received and be faithful in using every gift for Him who have brought us together in His love and grace. You might be anxious as what lies ahead, but remember "For God knows the plans He has for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)" As for now, smile, stand tall and celebrate in your success.

No comments: