Tuesday, July 29, 2008

F-helps

I just got back from a (late) night out with the girls. Finally we went to watch Dark Knight and I was not disappointed. I have been wanting to watch the movie for a long time now and was planning to take extreme measures to get myself to the movie theaters to watch it on the big screen. The girls rendezvous to go today (well, technically Monday late afternoon) an we went immediately after I was done with class. All that were in my head during my 3.5 hour class resonates "Dark Knight...Dark Knight... Dark Knight..." "(Class) Finish soon... Finish soon... Finish soon..."

After the movie all of us were famished and we stopped by good ol' Denny's for food. I think it was not such a wise decision to finish an entire burger with a side of salad at 2a.m.
When will I sleep now? (o_O#)

I reckon I have caused quite a number of people to start worrying for me of late. Thank you for your concern and prayers. Things are getting better. I was running around campus compiling paperwork as my time and effort put into volunteering at Financial Aid paid off. They are hiring me and I will be heading to the social security office on Wednesday to submit my papers. The mood swings come and go, while I just have to jump on the discipline train to plow (British English "plough") through the crazy class I have. I just found out that I have very little time to complete a lot of stuff... but hey, if it doesn't kills you, it would only make it stronger. I am doing ok. With the Almighty watching out for me, everything will work out for the best.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Congrats in getting a job!