Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kidnapped!

Kathy, Preeti, Minga... I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

The depressive spell was casts and a cloud of fear and despair seems to loom over me. Insomnia is kicking in and I find it very difficult to get up in the morning. My focus is slowly fading, but thank goodness I still can find strength in b*tching about the whole situation. Venting helps.

Class was exceptionally boring yester-evening. The class was spun off tangent and a discussion broke out about the modern work culture which put me to sleep. Someone caught me but I did not care. The only thing good that came out of my 4 hours spent at Creek Side was that my team and I managed to finish out presentation and paper. Apart from the finals on Thursday, we are almost done!

Jenna dropped me back to Ohio Hall, just when I was about to decent the flight of stairs from the parking lot to the building, I was honked a few times and drawn towards a Nissan Altima. Soon, I was zipped off with the girls to watch a late night move, Wanted. Angelina Jolie was cool, but way too bony. I am inspired to get a tattoo.

It was a bloodfest and the carnival of violence. The adrenaline rush did pull the whole movie together and I did enjoy it. Within minutes of the show, I recognized that it was filmed in Chicago. Yep, it is my town and I feel more connected and engrossed in movies shot at the 3rd largest city in the States. Hmm, taking a depressive woman to a violent action film, when do I start killing? We wanted to get BB guns to experiment the curve shots, while speculating that Minga will be practicing her Angelina's moves falling gracefully to her knees to pass through the bridge on the Loop. We raided JD's house on our way back at midnight and popped in another movie for the night in the dorms.

Just dragged myself out of bed not too long ago. My body aches all over from clearing a patch behind Barton House (administrative building on campus). I should get some work done today. The girls have been great by taking me out for neighborhood escapades. Our trip to Starbucks on Monday night turned out to be a movie night with DVDs rented from Blockbuster. We had a super gross incident with the pizza when someone found really 'unwanted' hair in her breadstick. It caused havoc.

Thanks for the fun. I need to work on my study notes now... will catch up later.

No comments: