Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Pinnacle of Light

It will be almost 3 months since I set foot in this place. As every new environment houses new challenges, I have my share of it here. These boulders only show that I am human and have a lot of growing to do.

Things are starting to light up. Looking at the important things to me, I am starting to find ground under my feet. Church has been getting better. I enjoy going there every week. Although some discipline is needed to get me out of bed on Sunday morning, I am glad to be there even if it meant going alone. The sermons are great and the worship/singsparation is getting better. Today, I spent time speaking to a few nice people and it felt... nice. No more a stranger, I guess.

The week is getting better. Every year today I do a self check--celebrating the life of someone special and reflecting on a past. I learn much of who I am and by the grace of God, try to become better. My problems seem trivial and I laugh at myself when I am bugged by the trials before me. Who am I to doubt the greatness of God who has been nothing but faithful in His love for me? Things will get better.

お母さん、お誕生日おめでとうございます。

No comments: