Saturday, December 29, 2007

Taking a Break

Ouch, my body aches. I guess I really need to get myself into a better shape. I hope the adrenaline rush in my muscles would not only help boost my emotions, but also bring back the once fit body I had during my days in high school. The hour long walks on the thread mill do remind me of my daily walks with Rajiv. *Sniff* I miss all those wonderful things.

Anyways, enough of my whining and complaints. I am off to the airport now to pick up Susan and Elisa. I have a rough image of what the coming days will be like, but I will try to be on my best behavior and usher in the new year with, at least, some smiles, even though it is in Hong Kong. (Well, you should have figured it by now that apart from Japan and maybe Korea, I have very little interest in anything that has any current associations with China.)

I have my bags packed, but I might still change my mind. *Slap on the wrist* "Come on, Suemae. Have some fun spirit in you. It will be fun, just like the good old days when the JS Division girls went to Cameron Highlands. Good fun, remember?"

I will be back by Wednesday. If you need me, contact me at my cell. Otherwise, have a happy new year wherever you are.

No comments: