Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year, 2008!

A very Happy New Year to you! May the year ahead be filled with love, joy, peace, and happiness. My most sincere wishes that you will always be smiling, in good health, and be a step closer to your dreams.

I am not going to do New Year Resolutions, but I would like to share with you some of my hopes, dreams, and concerns with hopes that you will continue to uphold me in prayer, encouragement and support.

This year, I hope to be a better person. I know there is a lot of room for improvement in this bunny. Patience, kindness, generosity, self-control, and I know I need a lot of work on learning how to be a better friend. I hate it when I am right (which I am most of the time); I try my best never to say "I told you so," but I still sense that I do put some of my loved ones in an uncomfortable position. The last thing I wish is that they feel small around me. I need to be able to relate to people on a personal level and that they understand that I am sincere despite the approach I might take in expressing myself. I hope that people understand that I love and accept them for who they are even though we have our differences in preference and actions. There are also aspects on my character that I need work on and would deeply appreciate your patience as there is so much more I need to learn.

The aforementioned also relates closely to the relationships I have. I hope that this year I would make the extra effort to strengthen, mend, and build stronger relationships, especially with those who really matter, in my heart and those who I have to. I am blessed to have you as friends and some closer than family itself. I know that I am a difficult person and often misunderstood. I hope that this year I would be able to draw closer to each one of you and be not just a friend, but a good friend. I would appreciate your continuous prayer for me to truly embrace and love my background as I stand firm on my own moving ahead.

And last, but not the least, I would like to share with you my dreams and my plans. My concerns this year is to be able to embark on the next chapter of my life in which I would move west by the later part of the year. With all the experiences I have gained in the past few years, I hope to bring it with me as I move a step closer to my ambitions. In the meantime, I wish to be there for the closest of my buddies in sharing with the the most important day in their lives. With this I need to save up enough and be motivated to work harder. Happiness is also rooted in my heart to which I hope that a special relationship will grow and I will be able to settle down physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Maybe I have said too much, but for now, I would really appreciate your prayers that safety and good health would be for me and those who I love. Also, please pray that my time here in Macao would be fruitful as I work towards my dreams and a better looking self.
Have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.

No comments: