Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Work

Not bad, Bunny. I find myself impressed at what I did this morning. I got up around 6:45 and was at the bus stop slightly before 7:30. (Well, I could not sleep and did not sleep well at all. Was it because I was just too excited that work resumes today? Yeah right. It was most probably because I had been staying up late for the past few nights that my body went into autopilot.) I had a full 45 minute work out at the gym burning possibly 500 calories, and enjoyed a long hot shower after.

Things seem to be heading towards a slow start at the office this morning. I have tonnes of work to catch up on but just do not know where to start. Looking at my calendar, events seem to weave themselves in. I am excited for each of them but I seriously need to be wise with my earnings. I might just barely make it for the first two months here. I felt like pizza for dinner last night and was shocked at the prices at pizza hut. Man! It was ridiculously expensive.

Well, enough of my whining, time to get back to work and earn that commission!

No comments: