Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Office

Amidst my complaints I think I should weave in a few good things about what I have in Macao.

I have shown you my apartment a few entries ago, now I would like to share with you my other habitat, the office. I could not show you everything, but these are a few pictures of my cubicle and work station. I am seated at the far most corner of the office where I enjoy the privacy and view. I understand that my desk looks very bare, I guess I just do not have THAT much stuff yet to fill all of my storage spaces and need to place them on my desk yet. The PC and the phone are the essentials, but there is nothing to complain as I am generally working while listening to internet radio, sipping tea out of my humongous Starbucks Macao City Mug, and snacking away. Even though we have partitions, the glass still allow my workmates and I to communicate freely.

The chair is rather big and comfortable. Whenever I take breaks, I will just swing my chair around and I have full view of the skyline outside. I also enjoy sitting at the window taking a look eastwards to the park on the right. Everything feels and looks different from inside the office. The night view is spectacular too as I can see the light-up of the Macao Bridge from here. Being shelthered from whatever that bugs me outside, I feel like just a mere observer to the madness below, free from the annoyance that drives me nuts when I am out in the open heart of Macao.

Hmm having this much space and fun people sitting around me, how could I actually get anywork done?

1 comment:

Princess said...

Hi, your office looks very comfortable. Thanks for sharing. Glad to see your blog.