Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February!

My, time sure fly past fast. A month has eaten itself into 2008 and what have I been doing?
As I tackle the complaints and struggles I have here, I am thankful that I have been able to survive over here and keep swimming till the time comes. I simply can not wait till the next chapter of my life unravels itself. I have a countdown clock on my blog and calendars reminding me of how long more I have to wait in patience. As I strike off days on my calendar while enjoying the absolutely cute bunny calendar お母さん sent me, I am aware that I have about 6 months or X weeks to go. The wave of emotions within me is just overwhelming. Oh boy, Oh Boy, OH BOY!

Dear God, help me to make the most out of my days here. Grant me patience and perserverence as I move towards the path you lead me. Humble me and make me faithful by your grace. Amen.

No comments: