Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Who Cares Anyways?

I have taken my yardstick of laziness to the next mile. Feeling down by the weather, I did not make it to work yesterday. I slept in till CD called me regarding an appointment that was supposed to be cancelled. Soon after the call, I called BY and tell her that I will not be coming in for work. That was 10:30 am and I only got out of bed 2.5 hours later. The laundry was sending out signals that it needs to be done soon as I am soon running out of clothes to wear, not to mention that since most of my laundry consists of gym clothes, the coldness of winter can freeze in only but so much smell. After getting some groceries as I run some errands, fearing that nowhere will be open in the next few days of the Lunar New Year celebrations, I pretty much spent the rest of the day in front of the TV catching up with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with instant macaroni and cookies.

I know, a nice long hot shower will be a nice pick me up. But it is just too cold to go out... I finally pulled myself out of bed this morning and made it to the gym before work. I have been living the past 2 days with the same clothes on and no make up. Who cares anyways? It is not like there is anyone over here I am trying to impress. I just have to look decent and professional when I step into the office, even so, it is not like I will be meeting Mr. Right, candidates, or clients. Pffft... It is another one of THOSE episodes. The will power to actually groom myself is on the low. I will just move around in my IKEA IRMA throw today. Even though I look like Linus (from Peanuts), but I am warm. So, who cares? Swimming in the cold tempreature with a cold; maybe I am falling into depression.



Great, just great!

No comments: