Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do You Know Me? Do You Really Know Me?

A few weeks back, I fashioned the following quiz out of boredom. I decided to post it here and invite you to have little fun with it, in hopes that I would get some response from my blog readers. Since my mailbox has not been receiving any good mails of late, I am doing this just to make myself feel better. Leave your score (?/10) and your comments, ok? Have fun!

1. Let's start with an easy one. What is my name?
a- SueMae Foo
b- Suemae Foo
c- Su May Foo
d- Sue Mae Foo

2. I wear two rings on my right hand all the time. Who were they from?
a- Boyfriend and sister
b- Myself
c- Dad and boyfriend
d- Mom and sister

3. What would make a perfect gift for me?
a- Spend quality time with me over a meal
b- My favorite books that reflect true love and humanity
c- Buy me the latest must-haves
d- Jewellery: Diamond and platinum, of course!

4. What is my favorite quote?
a- "Love me, love my fat."
b- "I am crazy, but not stupid!"
c- "Murphy's Law: If anything could go wrong, it would."
d- "Come on, be a man!"

5. If I am rich, and you could not find me, I would most probably be...
a- on a cruise around the world.
b- sitting at the local stock exchange, watching my money roll.
c- experiencing life in Italy.
d- back in my alma mater and second home, Japan.

6. I am given a wish. What would be my strongest desire now?
a- Have a deep understanding and strong bond with my family.
b- Happily married to a man who loves me and have beautiful children.
c- Actively involved in an academic setting, teaching at a college.
d- Be financially secure and independant, living in the heart of a metropolis.

7. Which one of the following would I put as a top priority in my man?
a- Has a brilliant mind and prestige.
b- Allows me to do whatever I want and loves me just the way I am.
c- Is devilishly handsome and charming.
d- Financially secured and able to give/provide me with whatever I want

8. I am not a morning person. What would be attractive for breakfast?
a- A continental breakfast buffet at a hotel.
b- Chinese "Yum Char" or "Dim Sum"
c- Waffles served with fresh fruits, orange juice, and milk.
d- Turkey ham melt sandwich with a hazelnut latte to go.

9. I would like to have more...
a- Patience
b- Good looks
c- Money
d- Intelligence

10. How do you think I would best describe myself?
a- Hot and sexy.
b- "I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me."
c- Pessimistic introvert who suffers from agoraphobia.
d- Stubborn and will not compromise on my principles/what I want in life.

3 comments:

suemae said...

Of course, I need to let you know the answers, how else would you know your score?

1. b (You have no excuse to get it wrong now.)
2. d (They are birthday rings; 21st and 24th)
3. a
4. b (Hehehe... This is my take on dares.)
5. c
6. c (I am on my way there and would appreciate your prayers and support.)
7. b
8. c
9. a (Have you not been paying attention?)
10.d (Is it not obvious enough?)

How did you do? (*^_^*)

Suzanne said...

I think it was a very well thought out one, even having the answers in the comment section! I was actually wondering where is the answer at first.

Anyways, I think I did not too badly, considering the ones that I got wrong were the ones I was torn between the right answer and obviously the wrong one.

Anyways...(again!) 7/10.

b_runette said...

I did so terrible!
only 3/10 , are you still on this blog?
I never see your updates anymore.
x Your faithful reader