Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Again

The monotony of my routined life here is starting to bore me out. The only thing that could counter this blue Monday is... hmm... erm... The weather is getting better(?)

Finally the sun shines its face upon the Macao Peninsular, chasing away the cold spell bringing tempreatures to a bearable 13C. (Well, as long as we are in between 10C to 20C, minimize the haze and polution, I guess I could bear with it.) I should not complain as the sun does help brighten up a lot of things.

Hey, can someone out there please drop me a mail? The inbox of my private email account is feeling lonely of late. Apart from notifications and general forwarded messages, hardly any good emails came for 2 weeks now. I have been waiting and still am waiting for news from beyond, but I guess I have to be patient. Sigh.

I was in bed lost in my thoughts before I drifted off to sleep a little longer than usual last night. Since my mind pretty much lingered on the ideas that surround V-day, I was starting to rethink my future. Wait, "rethink" might not be the right word, "review" would be better.

I have a dream and I am moving closer to it as I wait for the next chapter in my life to reveal itself. With such dreams plans seem to form but it starts to get a little complicated if I want everything to come to pass. There is the question of timing, what my priorities are, resources, etc. Thinking about it is simply overwhelming and makes it harder to fall asleep. I guess in keeping things simple, I should just focus on what matters according to my priority, that is getting to that next chapther in life. The rest is not that important for now. It would be nice to think about it once in a while and scratch the itch every now and then; however, now is not the time to think too much or do anything about it. Time to play "iron lady."


Oh, when? WHY? How?
"I don't know" is just an excuse, for I know the answers and seriously should be getting my tushee to it.

No comments: