Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What is Wrong With Me?

Things are getting pretty messy around here. I finally decided to pick up after my mess left in my apartment during the 5 day weekend I just had, and both my schedule and mind has never been so disorganized. I seriously need to get my head back in the game of life.

I totally mixed up the dates in my schedule. I thought my visit to the Immigration/Foreign Labor Department for the next stage in obtaining a local ID was on the 18, but I was reminded by BY yesterday that it was today. I did remember that I have to go (some time this month) and was looking through my passport on Monday. I was rather confused as it seemed that my temporary visa for Macao was expired. During my first visit to the immigration office, they did give me a visa that would last till mid February, but since I was out of Macao for the New Year's, my passport was stamped by immigration then with a visa that will expire at the end of January. Also, I found out that I am short of 1 ID photo (that was used for the gym enrollment) the night before I had to go to the immigration office, and could not do anything as there were nowhere I could go to get prints that late in the evening nor could I make it the next morning. But thank God that everything was ok this morning and I was out of the alien filled office within 2 hours.

The next important thing that I messed up was my upcoming travel plans. I remembered wrongly the time of my flight out of Hong Kong. I though I would be leaving around 1 in the afternoon, but no, I booked a morning flight in which I have to get the bunny to HKIA after work the night before. Interesting. Now, that would cut short my plans for the evening and I would most probably need to stay up the night before to get my online check-in done in order to secure my desired seat. Why can't all airlines allow you to choose your seat when you book the ticket online like Thai Airway does?

So, I spent 2 hours sorting out my schedule and going through my calender updating it in hopes that I do not miss anything. Sigh! Give me my concentration and organized life back.

No comments: