Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blogging on My Clie

This is so neat. It has been a while since I picked up my Clie, and was just playing around with it. With free wireless connection, I guess I am ready to be on the go with my gadget, providing I have enough juice in the battery. Sweet! This means I do not have to lug my laptop with me when I travel, and will be able to check my business emails even when I am out of the office during vacations.Yipee!

This entry has been scribbled to you on my palm screen. Although I can not do anything fancy blogging on the handheld, but know that I can be in touch via email and have access to my blog anywhere in the world (if wireless connection is available, of course).

It is no Blackberry but I am content to sign off like a rookie geek or a kid with a new toy saying "This is SO cool!"

No comments: