Friday, January 4, 2008

A Survey/Questionaire about the Bunny

I am bored. Instead of complaining about my life right now, I thought of putting my time into a post for you to know me better. 50 questions and answers about the bunny and nothing but the truth.

1. What color are your eyes?
Dark brown (same as original hair color, not exactly black)

2. Do you love your life?
I have my complaints but I am thankful for every bit of it. It is uniquely and completely mine.

3. What is one thing you question?
The why and purpose to everything.

4. Is there a place you would like to visit?
Italy, Greece, Egypt and a few others.

5. Favorite season?
Autumn. Deep down inside I think I am an autumn child, both my birthdays in the Gregorian and Lunar calendar falls directly on significant autumnal days.

6. Do you like winter?
Love the snow, winter air, activities, food and beverage.

7. Are you in a band?
Just did a little singing with some friends back in college.

8. Do you like parties?
I like dinner parties with good food and fellowship among a few close friends not more than 20.

9. What are you scared of? Rejection from people who matter to me.10. Favorite beverage?
Apple juice, Earl Grey Tea, Decaf-Hazelnut Latte, white wine, mohito, and matcha (for caffeine)

11. Are you double jointed?
Almost in every finger on both hands, thanks to my sister.

12. Favorite Disney movie?
Mulan, Lilo and Stitch

13. Do you like fruits?
Love them. lychee (aka litchi) is on the top of my list.

14. Do you keep your word?
I try my best to, unless an intervening factor beyond control comes and mess things up.

15. How clean is your room?
Spotless when I am relaxed and organized, chaotic when I am busy.

16. Do you regret anything?
Try not to. I try my best to make decisions that lead to no regrets. If I do mess up some way, I can not change what is already done but take actions to rectify it for a better outcome.

17. What are you excited for?
Earn enough to get back to school, realizing my dreams, settling down in a place of my own in an environment that suits me.

18. Are you an artist?
I doodle well. I am not a professional, but I did receive compliments that I am rather creative and skillful with my hands.

19. Do you have an addiction?
Nothing in specific, really. I have every habit (good or bad) under control, I think.

20. Favorite swear word?
Bloody (something)

21. How many pillows do you sleep with?
At least 2. (For my sinus and back).

22. Do you like hugs and kisses?
YES! And cuddles too.

23. Beer, wine or liquor?
Wine. Either red or white for meals, but definitely red to unwind.

24. Do you drink milk?
Especially for breakfast. I like breakfast served with a glass of milk, orange juice, and water.

25. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion?
I believe there is only one truth and way to salvation. But I also believe in "Universal Salvation."
26. Have you ever had to run for your life?
Not that I can remember. I don't run. Period. I walk really fast, jog a little, but fat chance seeing me run.

27. Can you play golf?
Would love to learn how to.

28. Favorite motifs?
Bunnies, four leaf clover, ladybugs, and dragonflies.

29. Favorite color?
Burgundy (wine red).

30. What color do you wear?
Generally black or dark colors (make me look slimmer, sharp, and more professional). But I would love to wear white (I am klutz and often stain my clothes). Although I hate pink, people tell me I look great in that color (go figure).

31. Is it all about YOU?
No, since when? It has never been all about me as far as I can remember. Sure would like to keep it that way.

32. Pretend you are a really good cook: what meal would you make?
Well, let's pretend if I am a bad cook, I would blow up the kitchen; otherwise, a hearty meal will be prepared with seasonal soup, chili/spicy crabs, fettuchine ai funghi, and apple pie.

33. Will you be married in the next 12 months?
I have no idea. My hope was to get married when I am 24 but that year is gone and the closest I got was a proposal. Moving on, I would sure like to be married and at least have a kid or 2 by 30.

34. Favorite weather?
Sunny with some mild breeze, a nice day to spend in the park or on the beach. I am most comfortable in <20 degrees Celsius.

35. Do you have any pets?
No. I have a really sensitive nose and will feel too much guilt if I killed something under my care.

36. Parents separated/divorced/married?
Birth parents divorced.

37. How many houses have you lived in?
2. The first is still home to my dad and the second is where we (mom and my sisters) moved to.

38. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Kuala Lumpur, Inzai, Tokyo, Macao.

39. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Shoes. I am a sucker for killer heels and boots.

40. Are you a social person?
I am not good with strangers and first impressions. I would hardly make the first initiation. At business events, it is a different matter.

41. Bread, rice, noodles?
Noodles or pasta, of course!

42. Favorite ice cream?
Soft served ice-cream (any flavor). Otherwise vanilla complimenting other desserts, or pistachio almond. Back in Malaysia it would be yam, sweet-corn, and maybe, durian.

43. What do you do to unwind?
When alone, a cozy room with warm lights, a good book, good BGM of jazz, bosa nova or good vocals, and a big glass of red. With people, a good restaurant, a good view, and a great conversation.

44. Favorite time?
Bath time!

45. Do you prefer to eat out or at home?
I love home cook meals but do enjoy a really nice restaurant. However, I simply refuse to pay for lousy food if I can make them better myself.

46. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window seat and way up front (when flying).

47. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
That is the only way I know how to drive. Never really driven an automatic before.

48. Can you roll your tongue?
Yep, I can roll it and I can fold it.

49. Favorite flowers?
Lilies and tulips.

50. Favorite artist?
Norman Rockwell (painter).

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

yeaaah yeaaah... (no. 11)