Friday, January 11, 2008

Foggy (?) Friday

Incredible! We are experiencing summer weather today, right in the middle of winter??! It feels like 24 degrees Celsius out there with a high humidity, not to mention that the visibility rate is pathetic. The usual haze? Or could it actually be foggy in such warm conditions?

******************************************************************************
Arrgh! I am experiencing a writer's block. There is so much in my mind but I can not write it out. 75% would be what I dislike about this place but I am leaving that for a later date. And the other's are a whines and concerns to which I am trying to argue it out in my head. I guess I should stop before I hurt myself. Putting what I have written thus far aside for another day, I will just leave you with this new game I got addicted to today.

No comments: