Thursday, September 11, 2008

The 5th Room Mate

B informed me this morning that we have a 5th room mate. I thought she was continuing with the joke started yesterday when the TV was left on when I returned to the room mid day. B was in but it wasn't her who turned it on.

Anyways, B said that she saw a little mouse coming from the back of the TV and sat right in the middle of the living room. Eek! Mouse! It was very small, she claimes. This morning we had a visit from Plant Operations and they help us set up 4 mouse traps. I was so looking forward to the typical mouse traps we see on cartoons, but we got the glue traps instead. Yuck!

B and I were wondering how did it got in. We definitely did not invite them as in my opinion, we are really neat and clean people. We live on the 3rd floor... Well, we definitely would not be the only room to be affected by it. Let's just see how the trap works through this weekend. Mouse I can bear, but when it comes to moles and rats... EWWW!!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Y'know, Koreans say that having a mouse in your house is a sign that you have a very warm and welcoming home.

suemae said...

smiles.
yes, we named him preeti.