Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts

Skype is not being very nice to me right now. Since I own a MacBook and although it is equipped with all the gadgets, I am unable to use video/voice calls on MSN. So, I have signed up for Yahoo Messenger. Please search for me at "suemaefoo" if you wish to chat. I was chatting with Baileyna and Lucy this morning and it was "Grrreat!" Make my day, call me today!

*****

If you have nothing sincere or intelligent to say, silence is valued.
Don't advertise yourself as stupid.

*****

My crazy Wednesdays start today. (9:00-10:00) Japanese Tutoring (10:15-11:45) Financial Aid (12:00-1:00) Japanese lesson (1:15-) Lunch (2:00-5:00) Language Arts leaving at 3:40 driving out to Elgin Education Center (4:00-8:00) ELL Assessment (8:30-) Homework

I have a MOUNTAIN LOAD of assignments. Don't ask me how am I able to handle it, ask me after it is all over whether I have any sanity left.

No comments: