Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sloppy Sunday

"In this 2 days, Suemae, I have seen more of your bu** than I would ever see in a year."

Don't you love how little disasters bring us all closer together? By now we could even monitor each other's pee counts. We all woke up around noon today. The water has resided A LOT but the water is still not turned on. We traveled to the fitness center again for shower bonding time. Since we were in the car, we conveniently went to grab lunch at Little Caesar's and watched Atonement as we ate. After the long movie it was time for potty break again. This time we went over to Lindner Tower. Yup, we are trying to use the bathrooms of all other campus buildings. This is getting a little out of hand, we are actually driving to use a working bathroom. Oh, how we take water for granted.

Anyways, I need to apologize to Miyoko and Masako. All the discipline acquired in dressing up before I leave the threshold of my room were flushed away when the storm came. I have been in my pajamas all day. I wore my Nike sweat pants with my DC T under my pink Uniqlo hoodie and have been strutting around in my flip flops to the Fitness Center, Little Caesar's, Lindner Tower, and even to the downtown Elgin grocery store. How much more sloppy can I get? Who cares? It is America.

So, Colleen is baking cookies right now and I should seriously work on my homework. I need to head to the library later to discipline myself. 5 assignments due within the next 24 hours. Go, bunny, go! I hope the water will be turned on this evening. My brain needs to refocus from the movies picked this weekend.

No comments: