Wednesday, September 3, 2008

caffeine-weak-bunny

busy semester + loads of homework + tonnes of reading assignment = need for longer days
I found out that I have a weak tolerance for caffeine. It does it purpose in keeping me awake; however, to be exact, it mainly keeps the eyes open. The brain might be functioning at times, but no guarantees. If you wanted a fun-highly-wired bunny, give me a energy drink that is high in caffeine and nicotine. At any case, the after effects are similar to those who are on sugar-high or hyped up after a few drinks. IF you give me caffeine loaded drinks when not needed, you have to be responsible for it...

The kryptonite levels are as follow: (Ranking done according to the effects it has on my sleep)
  1. Matcha (Japanese ceremonial tea)
  2. Chinese tea
  3. Coffee
  4. English tea
  5. Diet Coke
  6. Japanese tea

Coke was added to the list just last night. Although my body was tired and I was sleepy, my eyes were like headlights at 2am! Hmm, I wonder should I get a caffeine fix this morning as I started my day at 7:30 and I hope to end it somewhere before midnight...

No comments: