Thursday, November 1, 2007

BUNNYTALES Now on Blogger!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... Thank you for your support in following my ramblings on my blog. As a part of organizing my life, I have officially moved to Blogger. This is where I would love to share my journey of life with you.

For my previous blog entries, please check out http://eameus.blogs.friendster.com/bunny_tales/
I will try to run November entries on both sites and will stop Friendster blog site at the end of the month. I am also trying to organize pictures and profiles; and hopefully, everything will be settled by December.

Please be as interactive as possible. I appreciate your time and interest. As I blog and you read, I hope that we will be able to develop a beautiful relationship from henceforth. There will be no barriers for you are always a peer and a friend.

2 comments:

Melody Khor said...

Hello!

I like the layout of your new blog. More organized and more visually attractive, what with links to picasa and flickr helpfully included =). Keep em entries coming! Merry xmas, Mel

Suzanne said...

Hello...

Good to know you have moved to the 'brighter' side. hahaha..

Anyways, just thought I drop you a line to let you know that I'm still alive. Not sure about kicking tho.

xxxx