Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Worry Wart

I am low on writing juices today. There is just too much going on in my head right now that I think I might blow up anytime. I guess it would be a contradiction to my earlier entry this month about bamboo. At this moment, I am as stubborn as a rock and really want things to go my way.

A spoke to me last evening regarding my possible relocation to little Vegas. He spoke with confidence according to his reasoning that the delay in response from little Vegas seem like good news for him. I understand his position and it was the deal that I signed up for. But seriously, almost everyone knows that I would LOVE to stay in Tokyo. I am starting to get more and more restless by the day. The more confident he gets, the more I start to crumble.

There is nothing to debate or discuss at the moment. He knows my preference but I respect his decision. All we can do is wait. ... ... SIGH!!! When will we know???

Hmm, maybe I should go crazy and do something really spontaneous. But what?
Tick, tock, tick, tock... I have been waiting for ages now. Please let there be an answer soon, and I hope it would be an answer that I will be happy with.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You know I am hoping the same for you. All the best!

*Hugs*