Friday, November 16, 2007

OUT OF THE OFFICE

Today begins our company's off site training at Blueberry Hill Katsuura, Chiba. This place is BEAUTIFUL! Lush green lawn surrounds every single building, breath-taking scenery of the ocean and the hills, and to top it all, my room is GORGEOUS! Seriously, my invitation is still open to whoever is willing to come out here. (This company is nothing but generous to its employees! When it comes to hotel rooms, I am like the pickiest person around... but MAN!!! Even I am impressed at the relax and recreation centered resort. The best part is, all of us are given our own mini suite!)

Check out the link... I kid you not!
http://www.blueberry-hill.co.jp/main.php?lang=en

I guess I will grab a blanket and lie down on the grass after dinner to enjoy the stars tonight. The air is great, the classy spacious well furnished room comes with a jacuzzi and sauna... what more can an girl ask for? (Well, it would be nice to hang out with my buddies and loved ones here than work mates. It would be a totally awesome slumber party!)

Keeping this entry short as I seriously need to take things slowly before the madness of training with my "extremely lively colleagues" begin. Someone mentioned that I will be working 2 weeks straight with this off site training over the weekend, but I am going to take as many long walks and sleep (however I can manage) over these four days. Have a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Blog said...

Blueberry Hills is soooo nice...I think I've been there five times. The food is awesome as well, especially on the weekends when they serve a huge buffet.