Monday, November 26, 2007

Tokyo DisneySea, Winter 2007

Whenever I am down, my memories serve as the best comfort and encouragement in picking me up. I could always go shopping but lately it is just too difficult to get into the mood of shopping, and when I do, there is often nothing that captures my need or interest. Furthermore, retail therapy only comforts a little in a short time.

Last Monday, I went to DisneySea after returning to Tokyo from my company's off site training. I was really tired but since it is the only day during the week where I can find time to go without skipping work, the trip was planned as it coincided with the schedules of my buddies too. The after 6 pass made it an affordable trip just for fun's sake. It is always great to visit Tokyo Disney Resort, so many memories there... Great times.

It was my first time to visit DisneySea for their winter/Christmas celebration. It was very windy that evening and I was still exhausted from the company trip. To our surprise there was a crowd that evening. Hmm, maybe it is the Christmas celebration and people flock to DisneySea for the romantic illumination and all. We only managed to get on 4 rides (?), watch the special Christmas light up, and fireworks. It was too bad that Sunil, Matthew and I were not able to go for the "Tower of Terror" as the line was so long. When we actually wanted to stand in line, it was closed for the day. Lucky us! (Not!) We faced the wrong way for the picture taken on the "Indiana Jones" ride, did not feel much on "Raging Spirits" as we have ridden it too many times, sat in "2000 Leagues Under the Sea" for the line was really short, but enjoyed "Journey to the Center of the Earth" best.

Anyways, we had a fun time and it was great just being able to spend time together. This trio has been to Tokyo Disney Resort for the 4th time together now and every trip was a memorable one. Blogging about it does bring out some commercialized holiday spirit. I love the place and the people who I make every trip there are the best in many ways. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oooh.. the trees are beautiful!!!!!